The EPHJ is back! The international exhibition dedicated to the world of high precision, whose 2020 edition was cancelled due to the COVID-19 health crisis, will take place from 14 to 17 September at Palexpo Geneva.
Microweld will be present at the Acrotec booth to present its latest innovations in micro welding, micro cutting and laser marking processes.
Microweld is a major player in the Medtech, industrial and watchmaking sectors. The company brings to the Acrotec Group its expertise in laser technology with high technology processes that allow the development of precision sub-assemblies.
We invite you to come and meet us on the Group’s booth G/H42 to discover our know-how and our innovations.
Sanitary measures to access the exhibition
As you can imagine, sanitary measures have been put in place for this edition. According to the rules of the FOPH dated June 23, any person wishing to enter a trade show, whether a visitor or an exhibitor, must present one of the following items:
• An official identity document
And you must have one of the following four certificates:
• A certificate (QR code) attesting to a double dose vaccination within the last 12 months
• A certificate stating that the carrier has been cured of COVID within the last 6 months (QR code)
• A negative PCR test less dated and issued no more than 72 hours prior to the exhibition
• An official antigenic test, performed in a pharmacy, dated and issued no more than 48 hours prior to the exhibition
For more information, you can consult the complete list of these measures.